Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
As a social enterprise, making a difference in the community is incredibly important to us. If you are looking to improve your company’s CSR, consider commissioning us for a piece of work.
If you hadn’t previously considered it, CSR comes with a number of benefits that not only help the community, but can improve your business too.
This could include:
- Better brand recognition
- Improved public image
- Increased media coverage
- Attracting a new range of talent
- Retaining loyal employees who are likely to work harder (60% of employees who are proud of their company’s CSR are more engaged at their jobs)
- Saving money in operational costs
- Making new connections with potential partners and investors
So, how could Media Savvy help with your CSR goals?
Our team consists of fully qualified, highly talented, professional graphic designers, videographers, illustrators, animators, web designers and even fitness instructors and first aid trainers.
We are very confident that if you chose to commission us you would benefit from:
- High quality final project
- Excellent customer service and aftercare
- Very competitive pricing
- Innovative and creative thinking
and not forgetting …
- Increasing your company’s CSR and helping us to help make a real difference to a lot of people’s lives through our main, social enterprise-focussed area of work
We welcome the opportunity to quote/pitch for any work your company may need. We have a track record in providing high quality projects for a range of commercial clients including NHS England, Sunderland City Council and Tait Walker Chartered Accountants.
Please get in touch for any further information, and check out our commercial page for more examples of our work.